For Residential Weatherization Contractors
Springfield Utility Board (SUB) requires that projects meet these specifications:
- Contractor shall be on SUB’s Weatherization Installer list and in good standing.
- Contractor shall submit proposal to SUB and receive preapproval before starting work.
- Contractor shall notify SUB of scheduled work to allow SUB to complete in-process inspections.
- BPA Weatherization Specifications (PDF)– Projects must be installed according to these modified 2014 BPA specs adopted by SUB, EPUD, EWEB, Lane Electric, and Blachly-Lane.
- Weatherization Installation Checklist (PDF) – Installers, owners, and inspectors may use this checklist for reference—not required to be submitted.
These documents are required for payment from SUB Weatherization program:
- Contractor’s Itemized invoice
- Weatherization Project Completion Form (PDF) – Contractor is to complete, sign and submit to SUB this form for every project.
- Knob and Tube Wiring Inspection Report (PDF) – Check for knob and tube wiring if a home was built prior to 1940. If knob and tube wiring is present complete the report and follow the instructions.