TEAM Springfield, a joint-agency organization consisting of the Springfield City Council, the Springfield Public Schools Board of Directors, the Board of Directors of the Springfield Utility Board, and the Willamalane Park and Recreation District Board of Directors, has scheduled its annual Joint Elected Officials’ Meeting on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. This meeting will be held as a virtual meeting, and TEAM Springfield members will present agency updates as well as other discussion topics.
Joint Elected Officials’ Annual Meeting October 21, 2020, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Hosted by Willamalane Park and Recreation District via GoTo Webinar
Please pre-register by going to:
- Webinar ID: 176-837-235
- Participants can use their telephone by calling: (415) 655-0060
- Audio Access Code: 297-946-726
Agenda Elected Officials Introductions
- Allow for all elected officials to provide an introduction
- Question for each chief elected official: “What is one thing your organization is most curious about in regards to another TEAM Springfield member?”
- City of Springfield
- Springfield Public Schools
- Springfield Utility Board
- Willamalane Park and Recreation District
- Michael Wargo – Superintendent, Willamalane
- Nancy Newton – City Manager, City of Springfield
- Jeff Nelson – General Manager, Springfield Utility Board
- Todd Hamilton – Superintendent, Springfield Public Schools
- TEAM Springfield Refresher and Review Michael Wargo
Response Summary to the Following from Each Agency
- Social equity
Highlight some of the individual efforts each agency took to help Springfield navigate through these issues.
TEAM Springfield Priorities and Objectives
- TEAM Springfield’s biggest priorities for the coming year:
- Springfield’s economic recovery from COVID-19
- Springfield’s social equity strategy for the future
- How can all four agencies work together (more) to amplify our efforts as TEAM Springfield and achieve these objectives?