Water Service Center
Water Production Foreman and Director of Water Engineering and Operations
Non-Exempt / Full Time
Monday – Friday / 8:00 – 4:30
Starting Wage: $16.88/hr (Water Production Operator Helper 1)
Ending Wage: $28.92/hr (Water Production Operator Helper Thereafter)
There are six 6-month steps to become a Water Crew Helper Thereafter. Movement through the steps is based on satisfactory performance and demonstrated competency.
IBEW Local 659
Friday, February 2, 2018
Monday, February 12, 2018 by 5:00 p.m.
Applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS PRIOR TO APPLYING
• Minimum one-year experience with water systems or related experience is preferred
• Self-starter who performs efficiently and effectively to safely complete work assignments
• Strong mechanical aptitude and be skilled in the use of hand and power tools
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
• Must obtain an Oregon Class A CDL driver’s license with a Hazardous Materials Endorsement within the first six months of hire
• Multi-task work assignments and meet deadlines
• Work independently with limited supervision
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
How to Apply
Your application packet must include:
• SUB Application of Employment
• Cover letter
You may complete the application on line. Upon completion please print and sign the application.
You may also apply at our HR office located at 223 “A” Street, Suite H.
Applications can be mailed to SUB - HR, PO Box 300, Springfield, OR 97477, or dropped off at our HR office. Please do not send by fax.
‹ Return to Job List