DIVISION: Water Service Center
REPORTS TO: Director of Water Engineering and Operations
STATUS/HOURS: Exempt / Non-Union / Full Time / M - F / 7:00 – 4:00
SALARY RANGE: $8,994.28/mo - $10,587.22/mo (position will start at $8,994.28/mo)
POSTING DATE: Friday, February 18, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Friday, March 11, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Please read the Water Engineering Supervisor job description prior to applying for this position to learn the Major Responsibilities of the position and the required Minimum Qualifications. The job description also lists the Physical and Mental Requirements for the position.
- Five years of progressive experience in water systems design, project management or related water engineering work
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a closely related field
- Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS
The following application materials are required:
- Completed SUB Application for Employment
- Cover letter
SUB encourages all qualified individuals to apply. SUB is committed to cultural diversity, equity and inclusion, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including disability and veteran status.
You may submit your application packet online or mail to:
Human Resources / P.O. Box 300 / 223 “A” Street, Suite H / Springfield, OR 97477
Office hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
‹ Return to Job List