Water Service Center (WSC)
Water Superintendent with crew Leadership from Water Foreman and Water Working Foreman
Non-Exempt / Full Time / M - F / 8:00 - 4:30
1st six-months $17.11/hr
2nd six-months $20.24/hr
3rd six-months $23.48/hr
4th six-months $26.69/hr
Steps 2 – Thereafter are based on satisfactory performance
IBEW Local 659
Friday, September 13, 2019
Friday, September 27, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.
Please read the Water Crew Helper job description prior to applying for this position to learn about its duties and responsibilities. It will also list the required minimum qualifications and physical and mental requirements for the position.
• Recent Experience in water line construction and maintenance or other outdoor construction activity preferred
• Recent experience with manual labor and use of basic hand tools required
High School education or equivalent
The following application materials are required:
• Click here to fill out and submit your Completed SUB Application for Employment
• Cover letter
SUB encourages all qualified individuals to apply. SUB is committed to cultural diversity, equity and inclusion, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including disability and veteran status.
You may submit your application packet online or mail to:
• Human Resources / P.O. Box 300 / 223 “A” Street, Suite H / Springfield, OR 97477
• Office hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Phone: 541.726.2398
‹ Return to Job List