DIVISION: General Management
REPORTS TO: General Manager
STATUS/HOURS: Exempt / Non-Union / Full Time / M - F / 8:00 – 5:00
SALARY RANGE: $9,753.47/mo - $11,481.60/mo (position will start at $9,753.47)
POSTING DATE: Monday, March 15, 2021
CLOSING DATE: Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Please read the Human Resources Manager job description prior to applying for this position to learn the Major Responsibilities of the position and the required Minimum Qualifications. The job description also lists the Physical and Mental Requirements for the position.
- Minimum of 10 years Human Resources experience in a medium to large size organization
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial/supervisory position
- Utility or public sector experience and collective bargaining experience desired
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related field
- Current training/seminars/coursework in human resources functions
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS
The following application materials are required:
SUB encourages all qualified individuals to apply. SUB is committed to cultural diversity, equity and inclusion, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including disability and veteran status.
You may submit your application packet online or mail to:
Human Resources / P.O. Box 300 / 223 “A” Street, Suite H / Springfield, OR 97477
Office hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
‹ Return to Job List