Electric Service Center
Electric Engineering Manager
Exempt / Non-Union / Full Time / 40 hours week / M - F / 8:00 - 5:00
$6,292.26 - $7,408.26 / month
Position will start as an Electrical Engineer Associate 1 / Electrical Engineer 1 at $6,292.26/month
Friday, May 18, 2018
This position is open until filled. Applications received by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 will be given full consideration for the second round of interviews, if needed.
NOTE: We are currently in our first round of interviews. If a candidate is hired during the first round of interviews, the posting will close and no further applications will be reviewed. If a candidate is not hired during the first round of interviews, we will review the applications received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
Please read the Electrical Engineering Associate / Electrical Engineer job description prior to applying for this position to learn about its duties and responsibilities. It will also list the required minimum qualifications and physical and mental requirements for the position.
- Will consider recent graduate for this position and will provide on-the-job training
- Engineering experience in a utility or related experience is preferred
- Auto CAD experience preferred
- Experience with PLS-CADD is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Considerable knowledge in mathematics and science
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- The title of Electrical Engineer, at all levels, requires an Oregon Professional Engineer license
- An Electrical Engineering Associate 2 is required to have an Oregon Engineer-in-Training license
- Movement to levels 2 and 3 are based on years of experience and performance and licensure
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or comparable engineering degree, from an ABET accredited program.
Required Application Materials
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position. We appreciate the time and effort you spend in submitting your application materials. The following application materials are required:
- Completed SUB Application for Employment. You can complete the application online. Upon completion, please print and sign the application.
- Cover letter
This position is Open Until Filled. To ensure full consideration for the second round of interviews, if needed, your application must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
Please submit your application materials to:
- By fax: 541-744-3657
- In person: 223 ‘A’ Street, Suite H, Springfield
- By mail: SUB HR, P.O. Box 300, Springfield, OR 97477
- This position is Open Until Filled. To ensure full consideration for the first round of interviews, your application must be received by 5:00 p.m. on July 31, 2018.
‹ Return to Job List