DIVISION: Management Information Services
REPORTS TO: General Manager
STATUS/HOURS: Exempt / Non-Union / Full Time / M - F / 8:00 – 5:00
SALARY RANGE: $11,325.60/mo - $13,247.87/mo (position will start at $11,325.60)
POSTING DATE: Friday, September 18, 2020
CLOSING DATE: Friday, October 23, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Please read the Director of Management Information Services job description prior to applying for this position to learn the Major Responsibilities of the position and the required Minimum Qualifications. The job description also lists the Physical and Mental Requirements for the position.
• Minimum of ten years related management experience with a minimum of five years in a management/supervisory position in an Information Technology and/or Accounting or Finance division, preferably management experience in both areas; emphasis in Accounting is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, accounting, business administration, finance, or computer science
• Master’s degree in applicable discipline preferred
• Certified Public Accountant required
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS
The following application materials are required:
• Completed SUB Application for Employment Online
• Cover letter
SUB encourages all qualified individuals to apply. SUB is committed to cultural diversity, equity and inclusion, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including disability and veteran status.
You may submit your application packet online or mail to:
Human Resources / P.O. Box 300 / 223 “A” Street, Suite H / Springfield, OR 97477
Office hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
‹ Return to Job List