Customer Service Rep A-VI
Please read the entire customer service rep job description before you apply.
Listed in the job description are the duties and responsibilities of this position, the required minimum qualifications, and the physical and mental requirements.
NOTE: This CSR position is for the Meter Reading and Billing Department and will perform the Essential Functions for the Meter Reading & Billing Department as listed in the job description.
Management Information Services
Meter Reading & Billing
Meter Reading & Billing Manager
Non-Exempt / Full Time / M - F / 8:00 - 5:00
CSR A – 1st six months $18.96/hr
CSR 1 – 2nd six months $20.04/hr
CSR 2 – 3rd six months $21.36/hr
CSR 3 – 4th six months $22.92/hr
CSR 4 – 5th six months $24.77hr
CSR 5 – 6th six months $26.71/hr
CSR 6 – 7th six months $29.60/hr
Position will start as a CSR A at $18.96/hr. Steps CSR 2 to CSR 6 are based on satisfactory performance and reaching the required hours
IBEW Local 659
Friday, February 28, 2020
Friday, March, 13, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
Applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
• Minimum two-years recent direct customer service experience involving servicing customer accounts and problem solving.
• Minimum one-year recent experience cashiering and/or billing
• Minimum two-years of experience and proficiency with personal computers
• Demonstrated experience working with a high level of detail with numbers and documentation
• Experience with high phone volume and in-person customer contact required
• Utility, accounting and/or banking experience preferred
High School education or equivalent
Submitting Your Application Materials
The following application materials are required:
•Click here to submit your Completed SUB Application for Employment
• Cover letter
• Current Certified Typing Test Results ** (The job description requires accurate keyboarding skills with a minimum of 40 wpm by touch)
** Candidates can go to WorkSource Lane at 2510 Oakmont Way in Eugene to take the typing test. Please attach the certified test results to your application packet. If you are out of Lane County, please contact HR at 541-726-2398.
You can submit your application packet on line. You may also mail or deliver to:
Human Resources / P.O. Box 300 / 223 “A” Street, Suite H / Springfield, OR 97477
Office hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
‹ Return to Job List