Customer Services and Marketing
Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor
Non-Exempt / Full Time / M - F / 8:00 - 5:00
CSA 1 – 1st six months $18.30/hr
CSA 2 – 2nd six months $19.18/hr
CSA 3 – 3rd six months $20.16/hr
Steps to CSA 2 and CSA 3 are based on satisfactory performance and reaching the required hours
IBEW Local 659
Friday, September 6, 2019
Friday, September 20, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. OR when 100 applications have been received – whichever comes first.
Please read the Customer Service Assistant job description prior to applying for this position to learn about its duties and responsibilities. It will also list the required minimum qualifications and physical and mental requirements for the position.
• Minimum of one-year recent direct customer service experience
• Minimum of one-year recent experience cashiering
• Minimum of two years’ experience and proficiency with personal computers
• Experience with high phone volume and in-person customer contact
High School education or equivalent
The following application materials are required:
• Click here for the Completed SUB Application for Employment
• Cover letter
• Certified Typing Test Results ** (The job description requires accurate keyboarding skills with a minimum of 40 wpm by touch. Click ATTACH OTHERS and attach your test).
** Candidates can go to WorkSource Lane at 2510 Oakmont Way in Eugene to take the typing test.
Please attach the certified test results to your application packet. If you are out of Lane County, please contact HR at 541-726-2398.
SUB encourages all qualified individuals to apply. SUB is committed to cultural diversity, equity and inclusion, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including disability and veteran status.
You may submit your application packet online or mail to:
• Human Resources / P.O. Box 300 / 223 “A” Street, Suite H / Springfield, OR 97477
• Office hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Phone: 541.726.2398
‹ Return to Job List