SUB Employment Application packets are only accepted for open positions. Please follow the instructions below to submit SUB Employment Application, Cover Letter and Resume:
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. You can download and install it free here https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- EXTERNAL candidates, you must download the SUB Employment Application onto your local computer.
INTERNAL candidates, you must download the SUB Employee Transfer Application and Union Position Bid Form (if applicable to the position) onto your local computer.
- Use Acrobat Reader DC to complete, sign and save the application. It is recommended that you periodically save the application to your computer.
- To sign the application, click in the signature field box and type your name, click Save. Please ensure that your application is filled out completely and the signature box is signed. Use the fields below to attach your SUB Employment Application, Cover Letter and Resume.
• Only application packets will be accepted through this site
• We only accept doc, docx and pdf files
• Maximum file size: 1mb
• Other files (zip, exe, marco, etc.) submitted will be rejected by the system
• You may leave a brief message if desired
• For technical difficulties, please call our HR office at 541-726-2398