Home Wiring Problems
Your home wiring is inadequate if some of the following things are happening around your house:
- Fuses frequently blow or circuit breakers often trip.
- Lights are unusually bright or unusually dim.
- Toasters or irons don’t get as hot as they should.
- Your television picture shrinks when appliances are turned on.
- Extension cords trip people up because there aren’t enough outlets.
- Inadequate wiring can damage your appliances and increase the risk of fire.
Check with a qualified electrician, or call one of SUB’s electrical engineers at 541-726-2395. Note that SUB cannot recommend an electrician.