How to get a Springfield Utility Board (SUB) Level 2 Charger rebate:
- Purchase and install an eligible charger for a new or used DMV-registered electric vehicle at the same SUB electric service address
- Complete, sign, and submit the rebate application form below, and attach a copy of the receipt.
- We will process your application within two weeks. If this application is approved, SUB will credit your residential electric account. If the application is not approved, we will mail you a letter explaining why.
To be eligible for this rebate:
- A qualified Level 2 charger must be installed at a residence with SUB electric service
- Charger must comply with the current SAE International J1772 Standard
- Charger must be new, unused, and certified at the time of installation
- Charger must be ENERGY STAR rated
- Have a (new or used) electric vehicle DMV-registered to the same SUB service address
- SUB electric bill for listed address must be current