Springfield Utility Board

Developer Information

SUB’s Water System Development/Redevelopment Charges

SUB Board Policies on Water as of October, 2016

For more information on Water SDCs, please contact the Water Division at (541) 726-2396.


Did You Know?

  • Public Power Customers Pay Less!
    Public Power Customers Pay Less!
    On average, public power customer in Oregon pay about 21% less for electricity that Oregonians who are connected to private, investor-owned utilities.   …
  • What is BPA?
    What is BPA?
    The Bonneville Power Administration is a federal agency that sells locally generated hydroelectric power to Northwest consumer-owned utilities and other customers. Unlike most …