SUB provides a water dispensing station available for public use. You do not need to be a SUB customer to use the station.
The water station is located at 202 S. 18th Street in Springfield and is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Purchase and Access Water:
In order to operate the water pay station, customers will need to supply their own fire hose. The water pay station has a standard 2 1/2 “ diameter NST (National Standard Thread) male connector.
- Fire hoses can be purchased locally at the following companies: A-1 Coupling, Omlid & Swinney, and Munnell & Sherrill.
- The cost to begin the flow of water is $2.25. The station only accepts quarters.
- The station will flow 325 – 335 gallons of water.
- If you require less water, use the shut-off button.
- If you require more, simply feed more quarters into the pay station before shut-off occurs. The flow rate will adjust to approximately 40 gallons per additional quarter.
Please note that EWEB also operates a water dispensing station at 3402 W. First Avenue in Eugene.