DIVISION: Management Information Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Management Information Services
STATUS/HOURS: Exempt / Non-Union / Full Time / M - F / 8:00 – 5:00
SALARY RANGE: $7,209.28/mo - $8,481.94/mo (position will start at $7,209.28)
POSTING DATE: Thursday, June 6, 2019
CLOSING DATE: Friday, June 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Please read the Database Administrator job descriptions prior to applying for this position to learn the Major Responsibilities of the position and the required Minimum Qualifications. The job description also lists the Physical and Mental Requirements for the position.
• Minimum three years of experience as a database administrator/programmer using MS Windows, Windows Server, MS Office 2016, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Agent, MS SQL Server Database Mail, MS SQL Server Maintenance Plans, MS Visual Basic and MS Integration Services, and MS Office applications, particularly MS Access and MS Excel.
• Minimum three years of experience with information analysis and data modeling techniques.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and four years of on-the-job experience; or an equivalent combination of Information Technology education and experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS
The following application materials are required:
• Click here to submit your Completed SUB Application for Employment
• Cover letter
SUB encourages all qualified individuals to apply. SUB is committed to cultural diversity, equity and inclusion, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including disability and veteran status.
You may submit your application packet online or mail to:
Human Resources / P.O. Box 300 / 223 “A” Street, Suite H / Springfield, OR 97477
Office hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
‹ Return to Job List