Springfield Utility Board

Developer Information

SUB’s Electric System Development/Redevelopment Charges

Current Electric DRCs

For more information on Electric DRCs, please contact the Electric Division at (541) 726-2395.


Did You Know?

  • Public Power Customers Pay Less!
    Public Power Customers Pay Less!
    On average, public power customer in Oregon pay about 21% less for electricity that Oregonians who are connected to private, investor-owned utilities.   …
  • What is BPA?
    What is BPA?
    The Bonneville Power Administration is a federal agency that sells locally generated hydroelectric power to Northwest consumer-owned utilities and other customers. Unlike most …