SUB is pleased to offer an online or by phone payment option for residential customers provided by Payment Service Network, Inc. (PSN), a third-party automated payment service company that accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover, as well as debit cards and e-checks.
You can pay your bill anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Payment Service Network, Inc. (PSN) will charge a $3.50 service fee for each transaction. The per transaction limit for credit and debit cards is $400. E-checks and withdrawals from savings accounts can be made for up to $15,000 on a single transaction.
What do I need to use this service?
- Your SUB account number, located on the upper right hand corner of your bill statement.
- Your credit card or checking account and routing number.
- Home phone number currently on record at SUB.
- A valid E-mail address for confirmation receipt if paying online.
How do I access this service?
- Click here to go to the secure third-party website at Payment Service Network, Inc. (PSN),
or access the service toll-free at 1-844-298-5380.
Why is there a service fee?
- The fee covers Payment Service Network’s (PSN) payment handling and processing charges.
- SUB does not receive any portion of the fee.
- Other payment options that do not require a fee are described here.