Springfield Utility Board

Meter Information

Meter readerYour household meters register your water and electric usage, and are read monthly by SUB’s meter reading staff so that we can render a bill. Knowing where your meters are located and how to read them yourself are both good practices.

This section can help you with:

Did You Know?

  • What is BPA?
    What is BPA?
    The Bonneville Power Administration is a federal agency that sells locally generated hydroelectric power to Northwest consumer-owned utilities and other customers. Unlike most …
  • Public Power Customers Pay Less!
    Public Power Customers Pay Less!
    On average, public power customer in Oregon pay about 21% less for electricity that Oregonians who are connected to private, investor-owned utilities.   …