For Residential Weatherization Contractors
SUB requires that projects meet these specifications:
- Contractor shall be on SUB’s Weatherization Installer list and in good standing.
- Contractor shall submit proposal to SUB and receive preapproval before starting work.
- Contractor shall notify SUB of scheduled work to allow SUB to complete in-process inspections.
- BPA Weatherization Specifications – Projects must be installed according to these modified 2014 BPA specs adopted by SUB, EPUD, EWEB, Lane Electric and Blachly-Lane.
- Weatherization Installation Checklist – Installers, owners and inspectors may use this checklist for reference—not required to be submitted.
These documents are required for payment from SUB Weatherization program:
- Contractor’s Itemized invoice
- Weatherization Project Completion Form – Contractor is to complete, sign and submit to SUB this form for every project.
- Knob and Tube Wiring Inspection Report – Check for knob & tube wiring if a home was built prior to 1940. If knob & tube wiring is present complete the report and follow the instructions.